Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weight Loss Diet

For those of you who know me, I'm fortunate enough not to have a problem with my weight, but for those of you who do have that problem, I'm proposing a new diet. It's called the "Brush your teeth early diet."

Everyone brushes their teeth before they go to bed - atleast I hope so. If you are prone to eating a late snack (the most harmful in terms of weight gain) you should simply brush your teeth earlier than normal. This is because the prospect of eating with either the toothpaste taste in your mouth or having to brush your teeth again should be enough to deter one from giving in to the temptation of the snack. In summary, the burden posed by having to brush again does not outweigh the benefit of eating another snack. If you say, "the burden isn't too high for me." Well, that's fine, but atleast it will make you think about what you are about to snack on if in fact you are watching you weight.

Hey, it has to atleast be effective as Kirstie Alley's weight loss program.

No comments: